Abbreviation which stands for colors Red, Black and Green, the Pan-African and Black Liberation Flag.
This flag was adopted by the members of the Universal Negro Improvement Association and African Communities League (UNIA) at their convention held in Madison Square Garden on August 13, 1920.
The three colors represent:
red: the blood that unites all people of African ancestry, and shed for liberation;
black: black people whose existence as a nation, though not a nation-state, is affirmed by the existence of the flag; and
green: the abundant natural wealth of Africa.
Looking for something special to stand out from the crowd? This Champion sweatshirt with a bold print is your answer! The soft inside and embroidered “C” logo on the left sleeve brings the sweatshirt to a whole new quality level, recognized worldwide thanks to the popular Champion brand.
• 82% cotton, 18% polyester
• Fabric weight: 12 oz/yd² (406.87 g/m²)
• 1×1 ribbed knit cuffs and bottom band
• 1×1 rib inserts at underarm and sides for extra mobility
• Embroidered “C” logo on the left sleeve
• Blank product sourced from Honduras